On Wednesday 27th April, our Chief Impact Officer, Martina von Richter, attended UCITS & AIFMD Dublin 2022, at The Marker Hotel, Dublin. Martina participated in a panel discussion on “Designing and implementing a future-proofed investment strategy.”
The panel discussed:
- How are companies and asset managers navigating the evolving ESG paradigm? What are asset managers doing to protect and future-proof their portfolios?
- Successfully integrating SDGs; practical examples, dos and don’ts.
- Applying SDGs to different sectors; interpreting appropriate materiality
- How are asset managers dealing with the variety of data available?
- What are the NextGen demanding in terms of investment opportunities? What’s the NextGen attitude to investment and market risk?
Martina’s goal is to move the needle towards net positive impact. She combines personal values with authentic professional ambition for radical collaboration and fast-forwarding evidence-based methodologies to change our current trajectory for the planet and people.
Fellow panelists included Aedín O’Leary, Austin Coughlan and Alan Duffy.